October 28, 2008

Jesse

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of working with Jesse, an actor referred to me by Hans. Everyone Hans has sent my way has been an absolute joy to work with, and Jesse was no different. We caught the metro into downtown LA and spent a few hours wandering around. We got gutsy and snuck into The Million Dollar Theater, which I believe was just recently renovated and reopened, and got some really fun shots. Then, the Bradbury Building, Angel's Flight, and finally Bunker Hill. My good friend Leonard recommended this last spot, and told me that a few goats lived on the hill as a pollutant-free sort of weed-killing system. I didn't believe him til we got there and saw the "evidence" scattered all over the ground. Yuck! :)  Take my word for it-- as strange as it sounds, there was a hill of goats living in the heart of downtown Los Angeles....

Here's Jesse on the hill (don't worry, we made sure we found a clean spot for him to sit!):

At The Million Dollar Theater:



And, of course, the metro:

2 comments:

  1. oooo... loves the million dollar theatre shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle! you are so incredible, i love this blog! your writing is engaging, your photos are amazing, you're just so full of talent i love it!
    are you still coming in january? i bought the thailand ticket! it's actually happening!! i'll be back the day before you arrive, so super looking forward to Bay Area fun with you! xo, adrianne

    ReplyDelete